In short, 2019 was one for the books...!
- I moved myself and my sons out of our home of 28 years (all by myself!)
- I relocated to the mountains outside of Free Union, VA
- I completed all of the edits for two new books
- I illustrated the Tidepool critters of California
- I got divorced (YAY!!!!)
- My sons and I had a great fishy vacation on Ocracoke
- I completed a new job for the Maymont Center in Richmond
- I partnered with the Fish Print Shop CLICK HERE
- I published two new books: "A Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes of Virginia" CLICK HERE and "Tunas and Billfishes of the World" CLICK HERE.
- And, I launched a curated collection of prints on Etsy CLICK HERE.
On top of all this, I continue working on our new Caribbean field guide, and I'm contracting more new projects including two new Apps in the US and abroad.
I love my job! Working 12-hour days is so tremendously satisfying. I can't imagine more fulfilling life.
Live, Love, Fish!